skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Blog of Meg
Meg's Blogging buds
Alex
Allison
Bethany
Erin
Holly
Kara
Kelley
Maddie
McKinley
Michelea
My brother Bobby
Nathaniel
Zach
The places I go
Fun Math
National Geographic Kids
Webkinz
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Our project
We painted some old chairs that we had. I got paint all over my hands. I had alot of fun. Today we are going to paint my mom and dads chairs red!
1 comment:
Allison
said...
that is cool that u did that.
July 7, 2008 at 5:35 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are your favorite games to play?
About Me
Megan
United States
I am 9 years old.I love to play soccer!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(8)
▼
June
(8)
what games do you like to play?
Our project
Chocolate cream pie
Happy Father's Day!
HAPPY FLAG DAY!
my best friend
My day was ...
School is almost out!
1 comment:
that is cool that u did that.
Post a Comment